The name of my blog is the Busted Knuckle, which refers to the name I gave my garage. My garage is where I spend most of my time at home. It's where I do homework, listen to music, hang out, fix stuff, and anything in between. I'll most likely be doing most of my blogging in "the knuckle" as it is often referred to, so I thought it would be fitting to call my blog "The Busted Knuckle". I built my garage in 2006 on my spare time after work and on weekends. After I started this project I soon realized that it was going to be much more difficult than I thought. I then made a call for help to my uncle and he came to the rescue. With two people it made things move much faster and safer. About six months after we where done a storm hit and left two trees on top of my brand new garage. I, along with some friends and neighbors, repaired the damage in about a week. From the beginning of demolition to the finished inside of the garage we went through about 50 cases of beer, and countless smashed fingers and thumbs, thus the name. For the most part no one was injured, but there where a few close calls.
I'd actually like to take a minute to give special thanks to some people. First, I'd like than Aaron Denstad for his time, knowledge, and company through this project. With out his help I don't quite know what I would have done. Second, I thank my lovely wife for putting up with me. She had better get a ticket to heaven for that one. The next shout out goes to my friends Matt, Jared, Cory, Nolan, Dave, Tim, and all the neighbors that helped repair the garage after the storm. Their help made "The Busted Knuckle" what it is today.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment