Friday, December 4, 2009

Barely Coherant.

I'm really really tired right at this very moment. I have been up since 3:30 this morning, driven to UW-Stevens Point in the snow, registered for the spring semester, stopped at the in-laws, drove all the way back to La Crosse, was just about to pass out on the couch, and I remembered that I had almost forgotten to write my blog. So here I am, writing my blog at 9:00 at night.

Today was an intense day of running around, and filling out paperwork. By the end of the day I had my schedule and I was on my way. I had to take a wellness class, and I got to choose between jogging or karate. I'll let you guess which one I picked. I also have a history class and an art class. I am taking a total of five classes, but it's really more like six. My science class has a lab class three days a week. But I'm on my way, and that's freak'n awesome. And now I am going to go to bed so that I can wake up and do some more homework.

3 comments:

A Good Life said...

Well Jamie, I am sure going to miss you when this semester is over and seeing your cheerful face on campus. I hope things go well for you and that your in-laws spoil you, lol. I will continue to follow you on your blog and that way we can keep in touch. Best wishes for you and your wife with your new journey. Take care and have a good Christmas and Have a New Year.

Brent said...

Yeah that is quite a hike all the way to Point, but im sure you will like it there, I am actually planing on staying in rapids after this year and going to mid state tech right in rapids, but good luck!

Redneck Woman said...

Well Jamie, Im glad that you have next semester figured out, Im still waiting to sign up for classes. I found out the other day that I can't take general anatomy & physiology next semester because I have to be done with chemistry first. That just fucks up my whole plan and puts me back a whole semester. Well anyway good luck to you. Ill miss you and you funny hunting stories!!!