Friday, November 13, 2009

Procrastination or education.

Whoa!! Could someone please slow down the semester? It's going oh so fast. It feels like yesterday was the first day of classes and it's only a little over a month until the end of the semester. Homework started to catch up with me a bit last week, mostly because I procrastinated all last weekend. Hey, when the beer goes down good, keep it going down right. I have a phrase I used to say a bit back in the day:" I think I got the fear". Which basically means I'm afraid I'm going to be quite drunk later. Get it, got the fear, afraid I'm going to be drunk later. Yup, I got the fear. At least this Friday I finished my algebra homework and started on my econ assignments. So, tomorrow if I finish my econ and read my American National Government book, I can let myself go hunting. Well, I gotta go, my beer is getting warm.

1 comment:

Megan Barbian said...

The semester is going by way to fast. I also feel like school started not that long ago. In about 4 more weeks there will be new classes, new faces, and new teachers. I'm looking forward to that, but I'm going to miss a lot of the people I met in my classes now. Hopefully I will meet more cool new people next semester. Good luck with your hunting!